The year was 2008 and the place was Brisbane Australia. Brian Ebersole was taking part in a fight under X-rules, which combined multiple combat sports into a single, Voltron-like fight where every fan in the seats would be satisfied on some level. It was in this fight Ebersole landed one of the greatest knockout blows in in guys fighting each other history with: The cartwheel kick.
Since that day, guys like Anthony Pettis and Dan Hardy have all attempted or teased the concept of a cartwheel kick KO inside the cage but Anas Siraj Mounir actually pulled it off against Michael Oliver at Made4theCage 11 last night in the UK. Check it out and props to poir420 for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!