Let's not forget this isn't the first video threat Wanderlei Silva made to Chael Sonnen. The first was actually three years ago in the back of a car when Wand basically confronted Chael regarding everything he said negatively about Brazil. It could have gone down in that backseat, but instead both fighters have used every social media outlet to make personal attacks instead of actually settling their beef inside the Octagon.
While both fighters still aren't scheduled to tangle, Wanderlei Silva decided he would cut an epic WWE-like promo in which he calls out Chael Sonnen for five minutes. Speaking of minutes, a main event fight doesn't last 30 minutes, Wand. It's actually 25, but we're defintely not telling him that. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!