Dana White tweets like he's an East Coast rapper in a heated feud with an West Coast artist circa 1993. Everything, even the smallest adjective could set off the head of the UFC with a whirling dervish of F-bombs and rhetorical questions that are impossible to answer. The button inside his brain that controls emotions is always in 'aggro mode.' If Dana White was a mob in a MMORPG, he would always attack you, regardless of if you ran away and crossed server lines. He will always be there, highlighted in red, in a constant pursuit of giving you an XP penalty.
Beloved by the UFC for years, Kevin Iole from Yahoo! Sports decided to call Vitor Belfort fighting in Brazil since he's been on TRT 'shady.' Dana White wasn't necessarily accepting Kevin's accusation, so he let him have it on Twitter, the social media platform for beef. Props to Reddit for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Just because your shirt says 'BEAST MODE' doesn't mean you can fight
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever