How would our society change if 'let's have a gay old time' was still a socially acceptable saying? Back in 1960 it was cool enough to place in the theme song of The Flintstones and now 50 years later, that phrase has an entirely new meaning. The old meaning is still there however, hidden in its shroud of modern homophobia.
Someone out there reading this article, promise me you will actually drop 'have a gay old time' at some point this weekend when you're hanging out with your friends. Say it in the expectation of absolutely no follow-up statements. The only way we can make this a social normal again is to repeat the phrase at a frequency that it fully retains its former meaning. It can happen, but only if you're courageous enough to start. Not you, you're wuss. The other person reading this article. Yeah, you.
That's a pretty heavy way to start off a video about Lyoto Machida saying he only has four years of fighting left in him. Well what's done is done, so watch this FightHub TV clip filmed by @LayzieTheSavage.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia