Yesterday I received an email from our good buds at Thrones MMA in Russia with the words:
Hi this is one of the best fight on Arrows
One opponent not coming to fight and we ask people, who wont fight?
One guy say i am wont, he is name Dmitry
i write little text transcription for you:
After an intro like that, I couldn't help but eagerly scroll down to the end of the email to see the transcription -- and my god was it interesting.
-Maks versus Lincov
-Well, let's see who wins
-but i see only a single fighter
-Lincov come out to the ring dude
can not be Lincova?
Who wants to fight with Max in the 75 kilogram?
75 pounds from the crowd?
And that's found a guy in white t-shirt!
-What you name?
-Dmitry, what you doing in live?
- nothing, student
- you sports, Box, wrestling?
- little wrestling training
- You present martial School ?
Big Slava - this is School present name don't need)))
- Small interview for Big Nikolay
This interesting history, one man coming out of the crowd
And want to show class
Big Slava -Nikolay what you doing here?))
Normal Army style for 45sec and ready yo fight
Prepared, came out victorious,
I like this alignment when the person comes out of the crowd
and as it wins
Here is the style
And lady and gentleman's, Dmitry Dzubay versus Mask long hair
Fight is the crowed
ring at your disposal
That was exactly it, word for word -- and now after reading it I think I'm even more confused. From what I can gather, a guy didn't show up to an MMA fight, the announcer asked if anyone wants to step up, and a guy from the audience just took off his shirt, strapped on gloves and entered the ring. Only in Russia.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup