So right before we get to UFC Boston, the very best MMA has to offer, we must cull the pits of the darkest denizens to discover the very worst of mixed martial arts, and we think we found it living in the murky depths of India. Tag-team MMA has finally hit the viral scene in India and consequently soccer kicked any legitimacy the sport of MMA was building right out the country. This makes you just want to stand in the middle of a cage somewhere in the southwest and pull a Shonie Carter in sheer amazement. The origin of this clip is unknown, but this video stands as perhaps the worst exhibition of an MMA match we've seen this year -- and trust us we've seen thousands. That number isn't even exaggerated.
The only thing we know about this clip aside from it being a complete friggin' disaster is that it was held in India against heavyweights Satish Jha/Michel Plokker vs. Rafael Bagdasaryan/Arslam Tebloev.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup