And by train we actually mean run some bizarre obstacle course that involves a grappling dummy and a wooden table suspended by two lawn chairs.
Jungle Gym Martial Arts based out of New York claims they are taking their MMA training to 'another level' by spraying their students in the face with LEO grade OC pepper spray and forcing them run through some gauntlet of items you can get in the clearance aisle at Home Depot. We can't really call it a maze since it's entirely in some guy's backyard. However what makes it incredibly difficult is not the fact that you can't see six inches in front of you, but your eyes are searing with 5,000,000 worth of scoville heat units. In comparison if you squeeze the juice of a habanero pepper directly in your eyes, it only has a scoville heat index of only 250,000 -- that's 20x less than what these guys at Jungle Gym Martial Arts are experiencing. Check it out below.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In a dance off, Jon Jones will always beat Carlos Condit, every time
- Guy fights in Bellator once, gets dominated in under 2 minutes, gets a Bellator tattoo on his NECK
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Your day needs a 5-second KO in it, trust us...