And by train we actually mean run some bizarre obstacle course that involves a grappling dummy and a wooden table suspended by two lawn chairs.
Jungle Gym Martial Arts based out of New York claims they are taking their MMA training to 'another level' by spraying their students in the face with LEO grade OC pepper spray and forcing them run through some gauntlet of items you can get in the clearance aisle at Home Depot. We can't really call it a maze since it's entirely in some guy's backyard. However what makes it incredibly difficult is not the fact that you can't see six inches in front of you, but your eyes are searing with 5,000,000 worth of scoville heat units. In comparison if you squeeze the juice of a habanero pepper directly in your eyes, it only has a scoville heat index of only 250,000 -- that's 20x less than what these guys at Jungle Gym Martial Arts are experiencing. Check it out below.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Georges St. Pierre vacates his UFC welterweight title in order to take some time off
- According to this video, Arnold Schwarzenegger has killed 509 people in his movie career
- So it appears the UFC may have stolen the TUF 20 idea from this guy...
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- Watch this skeptic completely debunk Empty Force Martial Arts in this hilariously revealing video