Knock on wood, it's been a few years since I've thrown up. Or at least a decent span, like 18 months or so. It's hard to remember. I know I haven't thrown up in the six months I've been in Los Angeles, but I do know that literally every fighter who I've wanted to win, has lost since I've moved out here, which makes me want to throw up, but I will hold fast.
I think about the mythical chain vomiting reaction pretty regularly, after being obsessed with it as a kid. The theory goes that one person maybe throws up on another, and then that person throws up because they were thrown up on, then everyone pukes on each other like dominos falling if dominos falling was digested food spilling out of the mouths of a bunch of people.
I always picture my second grade classroom as the location where this mass vomiting session takes place.
As much as I wanted it to happen, only one person (that I know of) barfed a little at this fight life event over the weekend. It's pretty gross and kind of funny. Thanks to MM-eh on the UG for the vid.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)