Let me be the first to say that whenever Aleksander Emelianenko decides to write a biography about his convoluted yet insanely interesting life, I have dibs on it. Let's just recap a brief collection of articles we've written on Fedor's baby brother throughout the years:
- A Russian priest that lives on a mountain has convinced Aleksander Emelianenko to come out of retirement
- Aleksander Emelianenko demanded liquor, tried to fight passengers, smoked in an airplane, resulting in a fine of $22
- Aleksander Emelianenko decided the only way he and Sergei Kharitonov can settle their beef is an old-fashioned finger-slicing bet
- Aleksander Emelianenko is singing in front of a live audience and no one knows why
- Aleksander Emelianenko was tested for hepatitis and we have the results...
- Aleksander Emelianenko lost two teeth while FIGHTING A BULL on a game show
Now this morning a report surfaced that accused Aleksander Emelianenko of raping a woman after he invited two 23-year-old Siberian girls to his apartment after a long night of celebrating his 32nd birthday. One woman accused Aleksander of literally detaining her in his apartment while sexually abusing her. After the police eventually arrived at the apartment the next morning, a reportedly 'slightly drunk' Aleksander verbally harassed news reporters claiming they were just 'lying prostitutes.'
Here's the video of Aleksander and the two prostitutes leaving the apartment in order to be questioned by police.
Apparently Aleksander Emelianenko was right after all. After being detained in police custody, the two women admitted they were prostitutes, paid 1,000 euros by Aleksander Emelianenko in order for him to 'celebrate' his 32nd birthday. When the morning came (and sobriety hit), they realized Aleksander had more money in his apartment and the two women attempted to extort him our of his cash. Aleksander refused to pay, kicked them out, and apparently they called the police and claimed that Alek raped one of them.
All charges have been dropped, case has been closed, and I'm sure Aleksander Emelianenko has one hell of a hangover.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC Fight Night 33
- The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill - Monday Morning Edition
- Heads up Southern California, U of MMA goes down today at 4pm in Club Nokia
- Sure we'll watch Matt Horwich talk about quantum physics while looking like an albino Jimi Hendrix
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US