Soccer (futbol) crowds are a scary bunch. If I had to make a comparison I'd say they are a mix between WCW and ECW crowds on some sort of drug, maybe meth or cocaine. They have the list of blood and riots much like ECW fans, as well as the habit of throwing everything and anything on the field of play. Unfortunately for myself, I live on the side of the pond that refers to the sport as soccer. So I'll never be caught in a riot during a game and I'll never see someone with a bunch flairs readying them to be thrown onto the field.
I'll never get to experience what could be the greatest moment in soccer of 2014. The world cup has nothing on this. It's almost too incredible to be real. This can't be real can it? I present to you, the single most amazing paper plane throw in the history of paper plane throws.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- So The Last of Us had scenes acted out last night and it was fantastic
- Here's a knockout from Shooto that happened and you need to watch it because... well JMMA
- Let's relive Gennady Golovkin's TKO victory over Daniel Geale
- Melvin Manhoef got knocked out this weekend and we have the video. Bummer.
- Tyson Fury may have pulled out of his fight tonight, but we'll always have this entertaining press conference