Soccer (futbol) crowds are a scary bunch. If I had to make a comparison I'd say they are a mix between WCW and ECW crowds on some sort of drug, maybe meth or cocaine. They have the list of blood and riots much like ECW fans, as well as the habit of throwing everything and anything on the field of play. Unfortunately for myself, I live on the side of the pond that refers to the sport as soccer. So I'll never be caught in a riot during a game and I'll never see someone with a bunch flairs readying them to be thrown onto the field.
I'll never get to experience what could be the greatest moment in soccer of 2014. The world cup has nothing on this. It's almost too incredible to be real. This can't be real can it? I present to you, the single most amazing paper plane throw in the history of paper plane throws.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- We blast into the past so hard it's the future: Ronda Rousey and Cat Zingano stare down for the first time
- The Scorpion King 4 trailer is out, featuring Royce Gracie, Bigfoot Silva and Roy Nelson?
- Damn, Project Cars delayed until 2015
- Watch this three-year-old girl defeat two invaders in Dark Souls 2
- The Invicta 9 trailer is here, it's time to get hyped