Soccer (futbol) crowds are a scary bunch. If I had to make a comparison I'd say they are a mix between WCW and ECW crowds on some sort of drug, maybe meth or cocaine. They have the list of blood and riots much like ECW fans, as well as the habit of throwing everything and anything on the field of play. Unfortunately for myself, I live on the side of the pond that refers to the sport as soccer. So I'll never be caught in a riot during a game and I'll never see someone with a bunch flairs readying them to be thrown onto the field.
I'll never get to experience what could be the greatest moment in soccer of 2014. The world cup has nothing on this. It's almost too incredible to be real. This can't be real can it? I present to you, the single most amazing paper plane throw in the history of paper plane throws.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Floyd Mayweather hitting the pads will never stop being impressive
- Today in the world of odd Japanese PS Vita commercials...
- Mighty No.9 looks like it will do Mega Man proud
- Botchamania 254 is here and you'll watch it if you know what's good for you.
- A Lesson in Cul de Sac MMA: Beware The Little Guy in Vale Tudo Shorts