Soccer (futbol) crowds are a scary bunch. If I had to make a comparison I'd say they are a mix between WCW and ECW crowds on some sort of drug, maybe meth or cocaine. They have the list of blood and riots much like ECW fans, as well as the habit of throwing everything and anything on the field of play. Unfortunately for myself, I live on the side of the pond that refers to the sport as soccer. So I'll never be caught in a riot during a game and I'll never see someone with a bunch flairs readying them to be thrown onto the field.
I'll never get to experience what could be the greatest moment in soccer of 2014. The world cup has nothing on this. It's almost too incredible to be real. This can't be real can it? I present to you, the single most amazing paper plane throw in the history of paper plane throws.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Here are your free PS+ games for January 1, 2015
- Daniel Bryan's appearance on RAW last night, was something that can never be replicated
- You can rob store-owners with snowballs in GTA V
- Want to see the top five boxing matches of the year? Here they are
- Santa brought us two episodes of Botchamania for Christmas