Soccer (futbol) crowds are a scary bunch. If I had to make a comparison I'd say they are a mix between WCW and ECW crowds on some sort of drug, maybe meth or cocaine. They have the list of blood and riots much like ECW fans, as well as the habit of throwing everything and anything on the field of play. Unfortunately for myself, I live on the side of the pond that refers to the sport as soccer. So I'll never be caught in a riot during a game and I'll never see someone with a bunch flairs readying them to be thrown onto the field.
I'll never get to experience what could be the greatest moment in soccer of 2014. The world cup has nothing on this. It's almost too incredible to be real. This can't be real can it? I present to you, the single most amazing paper plane throw in the history of paper plane throws.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- We wonder if Shogun's win over James Te Huna is the last he'll see in the Octagon
- The new Mario Kart 8 track will make you... excite...
- PS4's 2.0 Firmware Drops Today, Here's What's New
- Mike Tyson Mysteries debuts tonight at 10:30 est. Watch it or be dead to us
- This video will ramp up your anticipation for Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev