Gary loves his Grammy, this much is known. Then, why would he invite her to sleep in his ****fest-stained bed after she had some surgery? Well, because he's a nice guy who simply didn't think about the fact that his Grammy will be sleeping in a mass gravesite of Gary's jettisoned sperm and cookie crumbs. It makes for a harsh and sudden realization, live on-air after we failed to discuss how we would be Kindergarten Cops who apply for the Running Man competition in a fashion that we liked. It also made for a 'classic' madlib.
So please, won't you sit back and listen to the latest Superchat?
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- EA UFC simulated Aldo vs Mendes, will we see a Showtime Superman punch?
- #TBT/Blast to the Past/HUNT WEEK: Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo in glorious battle
- Halo: Nightfall looks gorgeous. Thanks, Ridley Scott
- Mark Hunt Week: Relive Hunto vs. Roy Nelson in its entirety
- What we learned from Embedded Ep. 1: Aldo doesn't like Mendes