I know someone who is working on this movie in the art department. For the life of me, I can't remember who. That's pretty much sums up life in the LA area - bringing up that you know someone who is working on something but you aren't sure who. I mean, everyone is working on something in LA, some just have their soul sucked by Michael Bay as if he's some action movie Shang Tsung.
Eastman and Laird are turning over in their graves. (They aren't dead yet.) Sure, they are getting tons of cash, but the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle books are dark, gritty and gory affairs with very little complete and total destruction of entire cities (outside of one key scene in the first few books).
Leave it to Michael Bay to change that. He rapes your childhood and laughs as your tears stain your cheeks. Why can't TMNT be a ****ing ninja movie instead of the huge spot moment, building-toppling movie that Michael Bay makes every time?
I don't care, I'm not going to see this. I will write an article about the trailer though.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Nick Diaz has signed a new deal with the UFC, and he's ready to fight tonight, tomorrow... Or next year
- This Street MMA walk-off KO is so incredible we don't even know if it's real.
- We sat down and discussed EA UFC's latest patch and the future of the game with Director Brian Hayes
- Gus is out of UFC 178, Cormier is in against Bones Jones for the strap
- The latest EA UFC patch breathes new life into the game