GSP beat Johny Hendricks. How do you feel about that? You have a right to your opinion, but mine is that he beat Johny. It came down to the first round in my opinion, and I think GSP took that round narrowly. Yes, it was a close fight, but Johny only has himself to blame. He was going only 70% after all. Besides, the whole face damage thing is overplayed. GSP ended up with bruises on his face after sticking his face between *cough* things at that one Bacardi party. You know what I'm talking about. GSP just bruises easily. Anderson Silva looked as fresh as a daisy after getting decked 300 times in the face by Chael Sonnen, so I don't even know.
Here's the first three minutes of Captain America: Winter Soldier. It features GSP sitting in a chair giving an opinion and an order.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Let's watch the scariest moments from Outlast, because Halloween
- Friday Afternoon Link Party: Stories from @FightHubTV @MMAHotSauce @CagePotato and more!
- Glory's Top 20 Knockouts - Part 3
- Today in hilarious EA UFC glitches, Cain Velasquez floats on broken ankles in a crucifix position
- Mark Hunt gets asked all the questions, answers them