My father is bald, my uncle is bald and my other uncle on my father’s kid has had about three strokes and still smokes a carton of cigarettes a day. So I either have to look forward to being bald or dead when I get older. That was until I found out that balding comes from your mother's side and my grandfather on that side is dead. So while I won't have being bald to look forward to, I do have dying to look forward to.
I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. I always thought that I had a bald personality. I'm very self deprecating, I despise other people and nitpick every thing they do. Basically I view myself as Larry David. I envision myself as living with someone such as Leon Black and basically live a life or anger for the human race and fail miserably with the ladies.
Only time will tell if I become bald or die first, but one thing is for certain, I will insult people until I find out. It's the Larry David way.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- SPOILER: The Winner of Team Cena vs. Team Authority at Survivor Series is....
- Throwback Thursday: Remember that time Leon Spinks wrestled Tarzan Goto?
- Hendricks vs Lawler is still the best fight of 2014, so let's watch it again, together
- Want a piece of MMA history? Jose Canseco is selling his finger on Ebay
- Max Kellerman, Virgil Hunter and Timothy Bradley talk Pacquiao/Algieri and it's wonderful