My father is bald, my uncle is bald and my other uncle on my father’s kid has had about three strokes and still smokes a carton of cigarettes a day. So I either have to look forward to being bald or dead when I get older. That was until I found out that balding comes from your mother's side and my grandfather on that side is dead. So while I won't have being bald to look forward to, I do have dying to look forward to.
I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. I always thought that I had a bald personality. I'm very self deprecating, I despise other people and nitpick every thing they do. Basically I view myself as Larry David. I envision myself as living with someone such as Leon Black and basically live a life or anger for the human race and fail miserably with the ladies.
Only time will tell if I become bald or die first, but one thing is for certain, I will insult people until I find out. It's the Larry David way.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- We wonder if Shogun's win over James Te Huna is the last he'll see in the Octagon
- The new Mario Kart 8 track will make you... excite...
- PS4's 2.0 Firmware Drops Today, Here's What's New
- Mike Tyson Mysteries debuts tonight at 10:30 est. Watch it or be dead to us
- This video will ramp up your anticipation for Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev