My father is bald, my uncle is bald and my other uncle on my father’s kid has had about three strokes and still smokes a carton of cigarettes a day. So I either have to look forward to being bald or dead when I get older. That was until I found out that balding comes from your mother's side and my grandfather on that side is dead. So while I won't have being bald to look forward to, I do have dying to look forward to.
I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. I always thought that I had a bald personality. I'm very self deprecating, I despise other people and nitpick every thing they do. Basically I view myself as Larry David. I envision myself as living with someone such as Leon Black and basically live a life or anger for the human race and fail miserably with the ladies.
Only time will tell if I become bald or die first, but one thing is for certain, I will insult people until I find out. It's the Larry David way.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014
- Riptor from Killer Instinct is now a robodino and he looks so awesome
- UFC, WSoF and the Capcom Cup, all in one day. Watch Daigo and Justin Wong in the opening round
- The WWE has the strangest merch