My father is bald, my uncle is bald and my other uncle on my father’s kid has had about three strokes and still smokes a carton of cigarettes a day. So I either have to look forward to being bald or dead when I get older. That was until I found out that balding comes from your mother's side and my grandfather on that side is dead. So while I won't have being bald to look forward to, I do have dying to look forward to.
I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. I always thought that I had a bald personality. I'm very self deprecating, I despise other people and nitpick every thing they do. Basically I view myself as Larry David. I envision myself as living with someone such as Leon Black and basically live a life or anger for the human race and fail miserably with the ladies.
Only time will tell if I become bald or die first, but one thing is for certain, I will insult people until I find out. It's the Larry David way.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Today in the world of odd Japanese PS Vita commercials...
- Mighty No.9 looks like it will do Mega Man proud
- Botchamania 254 is here and you'll watch it if you know what's good for you.
- A Lesson in Cul de Sac MMA: Beware The Little Guy in Vale Tudo Shorts
- This Rainbow Six: Siege footage is making us think, 'Shooter of The Year.'