I didn't watch the Royal Rumble last night. Walsh or Gary should probably be writing this article, but they are either off writing guitar solos or eating steamed cheeseburgers. Maybe both? So now it's on me to provide copy to introduce you to this rather large, bearded 'man' whose wheezing indicates some sort of travesty happened last night at the Royal Rumble. That travesty being Batista returning and winning the Rumble, I think.
It seems like Batista's MMA training paid off well, for him to just come back and win the Rumble like this...
I just want to know if his gentle whimpers and piggy squeals are indeed real, and not just for the camera.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- If you want to watch Jessamyn Duke get a huge pin shoved into her wrist, we have footage
- A Lesson in Street MMA: History is made as a dude bats 1.000 - 5 punches, 5 knockdowns
- The fact that Josh Rector only has one hand didn't stop him from nabbing an armbar win over the weekend
- A Lesson in Street MMA: 5 people pick on a girl, 1 boyfriend in beast mode is unleashed
- Test footage from the Deadpool movie has surfaced, and it looks great, actually