I didn't watch the Royal Rumble last night. Walsh or Gary should probably be writing this article, but they are either off writing guitar solos or eating steamed cheeseburgers. Maybe both? So now it's on me to provide copy to introduce you to this rather large, bearded 'man' whose wheezing indicates some sort of travesty happened last night at the Royal Rumble. That travesty being Batista returning and winning the Rumble, I think.
It seems like Batista's MMA training paid off well, for him to just come back and win the Rumble like this...
I just want to know if his gentle whimpers and piggy squeals are indeed real, and not just for the camera.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa