I'm not much into hockey, but I'm really into fights and drunk guys screaming the same word in different elongated spans. If the entire sport of hockey involved incidents like the one in this video, then consider me a fair-weather fan. Perhaps we should leave it to the guy yelling 'YEEAAH!' to tell us what is going on per his YouTube description.
A instant classic brawl. While the Wayne Simmonds fights Tom Wilson, Ray Emery skates the length of the ice and instantly provides me with one of the greatest NHL moments I have ever eye witnessed!
My god this hockey. If only the refs didn't stop the fights when they went to the ground then we could see some real grappling. Check it out and props to @Juice___ for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Lorenzo Fertitta says the UFC will be here for the next 100 years
- Bucky Boyd is BACK, and he's fighting Tree for the THIRD TIME
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting