If Kimbo Slice was paid for every time he's been exploited, then he would -- oh wait, he has. Who would have known that being a guy recognized for street fighting and rocking elaborate facial/head hair combinations would force one's entire career to be pigeon holed into 'that scary guy who beats up people.' Why can't Kimbo Slice be known for the philosopher that he truly is? Let's face it, the 'inner-me, is my enemy' shows a deep appreciation for psychoanalysis, and a guy who used to sleep in a Jeep under a bridge came up with that quote. Let's focus on that stuff, Hollywood. Otherwise, you will force me to take off my MMA writing gloves and jump into the screenwriting arena. Enough of the threats, tonight I'm going to start writing a screenplay that features Kimbo as a guy that doesn't go around beating up people with his fists and various weapons in his vicinity. Once I'm done, I'll shop it around Hollywood and find a studio that will eventually pitch it to a producer that is bold enough to revolutionize the film industry. However, in the meantime, someone please caption this picture Kimbo Slice tweeted of himself, Riff Raff, and Andy Milonakis.
Top three captions gets a +200 point bonus! Don't have a MiddleEasy account? Well we've opened registrations up for today, but be sure not to tell anyone.
Update: Winners are Keith Wolf, spinningshit, and TDM!
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- We already have a growing collection of Black Friday brawls and riots, check them out
- A Lesson in Street MMA: School yard bully justice edition
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Is this Kanye West dropping two paparazzi guys on the street?
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never get into a Halloween brawl in Limerick, Ireland
- We actually have another super rare installment of Vine Street MMA for you
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie