Tom Hanks: The Movie is quite possibly the best thing you will see today. I would use the word 'epic' but that word has been far too overused, even though in telling you that, I think I pretty much just described Tom Hanks: The Movie as 'epic' and now I've used the word twice. I must break the cycle.
When it comes down to it, there isn't much I can say (aside from 'epic') that YouTube commenter Kodochii R didn't nail in the following comment:
So basically Tom Hanks graduates from college and joins the space program to be an astronaut, but then he gets stuck in space, then he gets rescued, but his ship fails to land in the correct place, landing in remote waters next to a remote island and he's stuck on that island, then he goes out to the sea to escape and then he's found by a large cargo ship and drops his space travel career and eventually becomes the captain of that ship.
I love this movie.
The only thing that could've made Tom Hanks: The Movie any better is if he fell in love with Meg Ryan a few times while on military leave.
I wonder if Joe vs. The Volcano has aged well...
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Wolf Tickets: The MMA industry, fake Twitter followers and you!
- Josh Barnett is perfectly fine with using his powers for good at metal shows
- Nate Diaz boxes up Gray Maynard to end the 'trilogy,' calls the general assembly 'Silly mother*****ers'
- You probably shouldn't look at this open dislocation that happened at Tuff-N-Uff last night
- Jeff Monson wants to wish you a happy Thanksgiving sans American Indian genocide talk