Conan O’Brien has a YouTube series that he calls “Clueless Gamer,” where O’Brien and one of his producers will sit down with a new game and play it for a while, with Conan, an admitted non-gamer who isn’t very good at playing games, will fumble through some of the hottest releases and then give an arbitrary rating to said game. So what better game for Conan to sit down with than Grand Theft Auto V?
Conan goes through some of the basics of Grand Theft Auto V in this video, stuff like driving to trying out one or two of the story missions from the game before he finds himself completely immersed in the strange strip club minigame that most of us who have GTA V know all-too-well. It’s just a thing you probably need to watch, alright?
Dave Walsh is a writer residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico who is best known for his work as a Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts journalist. His work has been featured on a number of publications, including BloodyElbow.com, MiddleEasy.com, CageSideSeats.com, Heavy.com as well as his own site, LiverKick.com.
His first novel, The Godslayer, is on sale now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- One Year Later: Telltale's The Walking Dead Still a Masterpiece
- Telltale Unveils Borderlands and Game of Thrones-themed Games at VGX
- Mark Hunt Spits on Our Modern Perception of the Word 'Hero'
- Major Nelson Wants You to Feel Comfortable Around Your Xbox One
- This Invicta FC 7 Preview is a Must Watch for Various Reasons