Floyd Mayweather was guaranteed to take home at least 40 million dollars in his fight with Canelo Alvarez. With projections of the PPV buys seemingly north of 2.2 million generating 150 million dollars. As someone who will never see 40 million dollars, I couldn’t even phantom as to what I’d do with that much money. I’d most likely go into my place of work and defecate on the floor, just because I have 40 million dollars and that seems like something I could get away with if I had that kind of money. I’d proceed to make sure my family and friends would never have to work again. Outside of that, I’d begin to make, as Bloodstain Lane would put it, my “mob boss dining” career.
Floyd Mayweather wasn’t the only one who took home a big pay day. Snoop Lion, formerly Snoop Dogg took home a pound of medication. As someone who doesn’t partake in the use of this kind of medication, much like winning 40 million dollars, I wouldn’t know what to do. I’d most likely donate it to the under privileged children who don’t have the means to have this kind of medications. It seems as if it’s the only fitting thing to do. The children are our future after all.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- A Lesson in Hockey MMA: Don't forget the bodyshots
- Who needs Madden when you have 'Frozen Endzone?'
- Amazon wants to use drones to deliver your packages, and there's even video of it...
- Andrei Arlovski fought Andreas Kraniotakes yesterday and you didn't even know
- This elite level Killer Instinct play will have you jonesin' for EVO 2014