Initially I wrote something really long about how I met a dude that liked dinosaurs and he told me how the CIA went back in time to bring on their extinction by giving them the AIDS virus -- but then Firefox crashed and I lost everything because I'm an idiot and didn't bother to save. However I can tell you this guy actually exists and he can be found walking around in Cardiff, Wales on the weekend. Look for a gentlemen with a white suit and matching white gator-skinned boots. He's usually holding a pamphlet that has his theories all scribbled on them with illustrations as visual guides. Don't offer him a drink because he believes alcohol is a tool used by the government and that each beer has designed bacteria to infiltrate our brains. Seriously guys, I went on for like seven paragraphs of this stuff -- and it's all lost. Damn.
All that's left is this video of a dude getting freaked out when a velociraptor chases him in an office.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs