Remember that time when we told you guys that Anderson Silva impersonated Michael Jackson on the cover of the Brazilian Rolling Stone and there was a surprising lack of gruesome Michael Jackson jokes in the comment section? It seemed like decades ago, but it was actually this time last year. In reality, it doesn't feel like it was decades ago unless you were attacked by a chronokinetic terrorist sometime this afternoon. According to people on the internet, they actually exist. There, now you have something else to be deathly afraid of when you lock your door at night.
Set aside Michael Jackson's drug problem and his alleged issue with children, the guy invented a new way to move one's body, let alone a dance. That's the equivalent of creating a new color that has never been seen before in human history. If Michael Jackson wasn't a super-successful pop icon, he would have been able to slip every strike imaginable in a muay-thai match. This is all theory that was spawned by Tony Jaa's most recent martial arts demo in which he somehow mashed Michael Jackson's dance moves with muay-thai. Props to jersonordavid on the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face